Our high quality helmets are made with the most advanced European technology. The helmets are produced for the protection of motorcyclists and designed for motorcycle riding only.
All NEXX helmets are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
The NEXX 2-year warranty guarantees the initial purchaser that a defective product will be replaced or repaired at no charge as long as do not cover matters beyond the manufacturer control such as normal wear and tear, or damage incurred through accident or abuse.
For correct care, maintenance and for your safety, NEXX Helmets strongly advise you to always read the product manual very carefully before wearing your helmet and keep it in a safe place.
Warranty Police & Procedures
All warranty claims must be made to the NEXX distributor or dealer who sold the helmet.
For a warranty claim to be considered, the purchaser must notify the dealer of the problem which has arisen, and return the helmet that is the subject of the claim, together with the proof of purchase/original receipt.
All warranty returns must be shipped prepaid to NEXX;
Upon receipt and inspection of a reported problem, NEXX will either repair or replace the NEXX Helmet or part (s) and return the item(s) to the address indicated at the top of the form, unless otherwise instructed.
Should an NEXX helmet be required to be replaced under warranty, NEXX reserves the right to carry out work within the terms of the warranty using replacement parts from the most recent version compatible of equal or greater value.
NexxPro cannot be held liable with regard to the product in the following cases:
1) Impact damage from a fall or accident
2) Paint chipping or plastic damage/cracking due to impacts from road debris or impact with the ground or solid object while being worn, carried or transported.
3) Damage or wear of the interior liner as the result of normal use and/or abuse.
4) Modification and/or installation of non NEXX accessories or parts. (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc.)
5) Improper fit; It is the responsibility of the wearer to obtain a proper fit at the time of purchase and any fit problem must be addressed to the selling retailer within 3 business days of the purchase, but must be returned in “as new” condition with all parts and accessories provided with the helmet.
6) Use of or contact with: harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source
7) Inappropriate use: abnormal conditions (e.g. underwater), lack of maintenance or care
8) Ageing due to normal wear of the inner fabrics or foams, the appearance of the external parts, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc.)
In addition, NEXX cannot consider subjective considerations related to use of the helmet as defects covered by the warranty: problems with comfort, size, noise or whistling, aerodynamics, etc
At all cases NEXX warranty is only serviceable to the properly fitted first user for 2 years from date of purchase but no more than 5 years from date of manufacture. Glues, resins and other materials used in helmet production can affect liner materials. Hair oils, body fluids and cosmetics, as well as normal wear and tear, all contribute to helmet degradation therefore a five-year replacement is a consensual recommendation from all helmet manufacturers.
Warranty Helmets – NEXX-USA, go to our online store to see collection!